2020 Annual Golf Outing Recap
- The WOTM Scholarship at the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL) – Provides four $1,000 scholarships annually to any student from the region that is pursuing a manufacturing or STEM related program at a college, university or trade school; apply here: https://www.cfnil.org/scholarships/wotm-scholarship
- The WOTM Ruthann Gaston Women in Engineering Scholarship at the CFNIL – Provides one $1,000 scholarship annually to a woman from the region that us pursuing a degree through the NIU Engineering at RVC program; apply here: https://www.cfnil.org/scholarships/wotm-ruthan-gaston-women-in-engineering-scholarship
- WOTM Continuing Education for Members – Provides up to $500 reimbursement per semester to a WOTM member in good standing that pursues continuing education in a STEM related field; learn more about becoming a WOTM member here: https://wotm.server10.turnkeydigital.dev/
- Robotics Teams – WOTM sponsors robotics teams and competitions throughout the Rockford Region including the Rock River Robotics Off-Season Competition (R2OC) and local FIRST Robotics Teams; learn more here: https://wotm.server10.turnkeydigital.dev/what-we-do/sponsorships/
- August 12th | Free webinar brought to you by Growth Dimensions and the Center for Automotive Research!
- September 14th | Site Tour TBA
- October 12th | Site Tour TBA
Let’s get back into a routine! We miss our members and exploring our manufacturing community! Stay tuned for updates on the location of our socially-distanced site tours.
I am thrilled that we have had an awesome June, July, and August! We have had two really fun and game-changing golf lessons at Golf Shack which led up to an even more successful Annual Golf Outing. Most importantly, we pulled it off and stayed safe in a COVID world!
Thank you to all our members and supporters!